Yes, I Would Like To Schedule
A 10-Minute Discovery Call!
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we’ll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary 10-Point IT Systems Assessment.
This Assessment can be conducted 100% remote with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call).
At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed.
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- Where you are unknowingly violating industry regulations and can avoid exposing your office to expensive fines and litigation.
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your staff members.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability, and efficiency of your IT systems.
Simply Fill Out The Form On This Page To Schedule Your Discovery Call Today!
Schedule Your Discovery Call Here:
See What Our Clients Are Saying
Using Healthy IT Will Make You Feel More Secure With Your Technology!
Healthy IT is very knowledgeable regarding the dental software which seems to be the most troublesome aspect of our system. They are able to integrate and get the various pieces ...Read More
Steve Levy, DMD
Reliable, Professional, Punctual, and Brilliant
Healthy IT provides my office with near-Immediate response times to correct our issues, monitor our network - sometimes even without us even knowing there was a problem! Healthy IT allows me to focus on my daily schedule and ...Read More
David T. Jones, DDS
Cosmetic, Implant & General Dentistry
Healthy IT Keeps Our Data Safe at Our 7+ Locations
We have been with Healthy IT for many years (since 1997 in fact!) and always feel that our data is safe, our computers are being monitored and there’s a plan for the future. We are completely confident in their ability ...Read More
Sachem Dental Group